- Maximum of 6 people, including adults and children, in accordance with Coast Guard regulation
- Guests should arrive 5 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time
- If you are running late, please text or call (772)321-5955. We will wait at the dock for a period of 10 minutes. If no contact has been made, your deposit will be surrendered.
- Cruise pricing is as follows: $80 flat rate for the first 1-2 people and then $35 per additional adult and $15 per child under 10 years old for parties of 3 or more.
- All reservations require a $50 deposit. Remaining balance (minus any discounts) is due the day of the cruise. 10% discount for paying in cash.
- Cancellation Policy
- Rain? We will cancel the trip and provide a full refund.
- Wind? We do not generally cancel for wind. Due to where we operate, wind is very seldom a factor. In the very seldom situation were it is, cruises will be canceled at the Captain's discretion and you will receive a full refund.
- More than 48 hours in advance? We will provide a full refund.
- Less than 48 hours in advance? The $50 deposit will not be refunded.
Kind Words from Satisfied Customers
This was a fantastic trip! Captain Kirby was so awesome! The whole trip was amazing...from seeing dolphins and ospreys to the amazing homes along the river and even a bonus private concert clip from Scotty Emerick. He got us amazing views of the sunset, and he even recommended a really good restaurant that we tried and loved. Highly recommend the sunset cruise, you will love it!-James B
Wonderful Sightseeing Cruise
We had such a wonderful time on our sightseeing cruise. We brought the kids and they absolutely loved it!! Captain Kirby was very knowledgeable and showed us lots of dolphins and trolled us through a canal where we were treated to manatees! It was AMAZING!! Definitely worth a trip if you’re visiting Vero Beach.-Josezette H
Topnotch tour with Captain Kirby!
Topnotch tour with Captain Kirby! Our kids said it's been the best time on our vacation. Relaxing ride sightseeing dolphins and manatees was just what we needed! Definitely will book again!-Sarah C
Enjoyable, relaxing and mobility friendly!
Had a very enjoyable and relaxing 90 minute ride around some of the Indian River Lagoon. Capt had lots of info on the waterway, wildlife, and area developments. Also got some local dining recommendations that we are looking forward to trying out. One important note; as a person who has mobility issues, the pick up area is very close to parking so getting to and from the boat and car were very easy. The boat itself was open and easy to get around in. I would recommend this for people who have these sort of challenges.-Timothy M
Lots of Fun for an Inexpensive Price!
I took an afternoon dolphin sightseeing cruise with my family while visiting Vero Beach and had a great time. The boat was comfortable, has shade, and you can bring your own drinks and beer! Captain Kirby gave us lots of history and interesting facts about Vero Beach and the surrounding area. We cruised through the bay and saw lots of dolphins on our trip. We sailed through the rich and famous area admiring all the mansions and million dollar boats on the water. Lots of fun for an inexpensive price. Highly recommended!-Susannah R